- www.aswelivedbefore.com (website chronicling the care giving experience)
- www.creative-vapors.com (This website)
- www.silverwarethief.com (Personal website)
- www.wildjot.com (Publishing website)
The listing here indicates no form of endorsement or recommendation for the companies. You must research and decide who will best serve your needs.
- Lightning Source (lightningsource.com) – POD division of Ingram. You need to know your stuff to work with this company.
- Lulu (lulu.com) – Independent POD company. They are aimed at the inexperienced self-publisher. They have low-price barebones offers for those who want to experiment without much expense
- Createspace (createspace.com) – POD division of Amazon.com. They compete directly with Lulu in the same price range.
- Leanpub (leanpub.com) – Ebook publishing & distributing startup focused on enabling publish-as-you-write.
- Magcloud (Magcloud.com) – POD publishing & distributing subsidary of HP focused on magazines & periodicals.
- iUniverse (http://www.iuniverse.com/) – This company focuses on offering a more extensive publishing package. They help the author with more things, or do more things for the author. But this also comes with a higher price.
- AuthorHouse (http://www.authorhouse.com/) – This company is a direct competitor with iUniverse. If you want a lot of hand holding in your publishing, this is the sort of company you need to consider.
- WOWIO (http://www.wowio.com/index.asp) – This is a place to sell ebooks, comics, and graphic novels. There is a great deal of flexibility in how you sell.
- Cassady Cataloguing Service (http://www.cassidycataloguing.com/services/pcip.php) – If you need Publishers’ CIP data for your book, this is one company that offers the service.
- Indiebound.org (http://www.indiebound.org/) – For independent bookstores near you, check out the website’s “Find bookstores” feature.
- Public Library list at LibraryThing.com (http://www.librarything.com/wiki/index.php/Public_libraries)
- Hobnob with Authors at LibraryThing.com (http://www.librarything.com/groups/hobnobwithauthors) – Talk with readers about your book on Librarything.com
- Members Giveaway at LibraryThing.com (http://www.librarything.com/er/giveaway/list) – Gain exposure by giving away copies of your book
- Booktour.com (http://booktour.com/) – A place to promote your book, and your book tour.